The team at the UK Games Expo have just released the following press release following the show last weekend:
3rd Largest Hobby Games Con in the World
The UKGE team would like to thank everyone who attended and made this yet again a vibrant exciting convention that it is a delight to run.
UK Games Expo can now release its attendance figures for 2017.
On Friday 2nd June 2017 a total of 8749 people were at UKGE.
On Saturday 3rd June it was 13142 and on Sunday 4th June it was 8852.
These figures reflect a growth of around 30% unique individuals and 44% in terms of attendances / footfall. We attracted around 320 separate exhibitors on 275 stands.
UK Games Expo is currently the 3rd largest tabletop and hobby games convention in the world based upon unique attendee figures
UK Games Expo Awards Winners 2017
We are happy to be able to announce the awards winner for 2017:
- Best Family Game – Sushi Go Party
- Best Children’s Game -Baobub
- Best Euro Game – SubTerra
- Best American Style Game – Dark Souls
- Best Strategic Game – The Colonists
- Best Card Game – Statecraft
- Best Abstract Game – Ominoes
- Best Miniatures – Dropfleet Commander
- Best Role-Playing Game – Adventures In Middle-Earth Player Guide
- Best Role-Playing – Syrinscape
- Best Party Game – Chameleon
- Best Expansion – Dropfleet Commander: Reconquest Phase Two
- Best Accessory – Dropfleet Commander Modular Spacestation Pack
- Best Miniatures Rules – Dropfleet Commander
Dates for UKGE 2018 Announced
The UKGE team can confirm the dates for the 2018 UK Games Expo.
Our 12th show will be held the 1st weekend of June 2018 on 1st to 3rd June. It will take place in Hall 1 and Hall 2 of the NEC and the NEC Hilton Metropole with some events in surrounding hotels.
We look forward to welcoming you all to the next Expo. More news in coming months.
We will soon be confirming any deals we have for hotels. Watch out for a news letter in the next few weeks.
2018 Exhibitor Bookings
We are starting to take expressions of interest from exhibitors wishing to attend in 2018. We will process the actual bookings from 1st October (perhaps earlier) and will announce this at the time. We are attending Essen Spiel and so can arrange an appointment at our stand for exhibitors who wish to discuss attending UKGE 2018. For now if you wish to find out more please read this guide…