My plan for September was for it to be a big follow up to my minor victory of actually getting some figures painted in August. As it turned out, it wasn’t quite as big as I had hoped…
I painted some more Gangs of Rome miniatures – not as many as I had hoped, but I have been slightly distracted by return of the podcast, so some of my hobby time has been spent recording and editing, rather than applying paint. The first half of October has to be busy, as I need to get some mobs painted in time for an event at the end of the month.
Most of these purchases were planned way in advance, as I have been anticipating my visit to ChillCon Derby for a several weeks.
- 10 new miniatures for Burrow & Badgers from Oathsworn Miniatures
- 20 miniatures for Gangs of Rome – 5 Inocula and 3 mobs
- 22 models for Star Saga – the Nameless Expansion, which gives forces for two games in one, as the same models can be used in Deadzone.
- 16 Star Wars Legion models – got these on release, as the last rebel box sets are still difficult to get hold of. Boba Fett is a must, and Imperial Scouts are my favourite type of Imperial trooper
- 1 Minotaur – a companion for the previous miniature in this series. Not sure what I’m going to do with it, but it’s awesome!
Monthly Aggregate: -55
YTD Aggregate: -421