The last couple of days has finally seen me lay paint onto miniatures for the first time in 2020.
It may be cheating, but I started by working on some miniatures that were already on my painting table at the end of 2019.
The first job was to add some filler to the slotta bases on the figures. Once this had dried I then finished the basing for some figures that had been painted last year.
The first three figures are a Death Knight and a couple of skeletons from the North Star official Rangers of Shadow Deep range. These were painted using GW Contrast Paints – mainly Black Templar and Skeleton Horde.
The other two miniatures are Revenants from Artisan Designs fantasy range. These were painted using a couple of washes of Army Painter Green Quickshade over a GW Wraithbone basecoat, giving a ghost/wraith feel.
Not a huge start, but at least some positive progress has been made.